Anger management

Any ideas where to get counselling for control of temper? I've sometimes got into a 'swear-a-thon due to various problems.  Went to the doctor, he referred me to a group, (Richmond Fellowship) they did not do any thing like this, they referred me to Age Concern. Guess what they can't help! Phoned someone on advice of my PD support worker. They are due to 'phone back, but mentioned cost! I'm on pension credit so hardly a millionaire. Is there any free counselling available in the Cambridgeshire area?

have you looked on Google for free classes in cambridge?  There are some but I don`t know if you are in the city.

Hope they work out for you


Thanks Hattie but not considered it (old age) Will try.