toilets are a big, or rather teensy weensy problem. getting out of seat in flight can be tricky as is putting stuff overhead. also sitting still.
answer - business class! No?
- a stopover
-dont take too much stuff on board
- aisle seat
- bulkhead seat (near the business class toilet and lots of room)
- stretches at regular intervals
- you should drink plenty - but more trips to toilet!
- ask doctor about sedatives (for 11 year old), or taking an extra tablet if needed.
- keep meds needed on trip in small handbag or such easily reached
-keep other med supplies in suitcase or even split between two suitcases
- take prescriptions with you
- let everyone else get off first