Anyone else get this?

I went shopping to Asda at 9.30pm.......life just doesn't get any better than that......I get so excited at being let out........only on the lead though.

Congrats on the birthday, hope you had a good day and a lovely evening........all the best people were born in June.......mine was just over  fortnight ago.

I also got married (the second time) in June.....we eloped to Gretna Green 21 years ago......a lovely day out with both our Mothers. Getting married the first time was the biggest mistake of my life........getting married the second time was the best decision I ever made. Mrs Morph is as daft as I am and we never stop laughing.

21 years have gone by so quick.

Yep, totally agree!  Our anniversary is Saturday....34 yrs!!  We still laugh loads lol

As the song says.............

How does it feel to be
One of the beautiful people?
Now that you know who you are.
What do you want to be?
And have you travelled very far?
Far as the eyes can see

One to-day is worth two to-morrows.
Author: Benjamin Franklin

And now I must away to rest my weary head on the wings of angels, who will carry me to the land of nod. For it is upon this gentle band I bestow every night, my soul to keep safe, until morning sunshine softly lights on my face and I am returned to the land of the living. I shall awake to the clatter and bang of Mrs Morph as the entire cycle starts again. Another day, another laugh.

According to my good friend Tracey we all have a guardian angel and I have no proof that it is not so.

As I depart I acknowledge your birthday with this........

The spiritual eyesight improves as the physical eyesight declines.
~ Plato

Some very interesting points to ponder on today.  I'm sure we all must have a guardian angel, heres hoping mine likes her job enough not to disappear lol

Mine despaired of me years ago.

Tracey assures me that I am still worth saving though, so I am still under their protection.

Mrs Morph on the other hand says, ''shape up or you'll be singing in the heavenly choir sooner than you expected''........she's a hard woman!

As I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket I think the heavenly choir will do there best to keep me down here a while longer.

It's so hot today it reminds me I'd better behave or I could go to the other place (McDonalds) which would be a far worse fate than death.

Morph x

Mine despaired of me years ago.

Tracey assures me that I am still worth saving though, so I am still under their protection.

Mrs Morph on the other hand says, ''shape up or you'll be singing in the heavenly choir sooner than you expected''........she's a hard woman!

As I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket I think the heavenly choir will do there best to keep me down here a while longer.

It's so hot today it reminds me I'd better behave or I could go to the other place (McDonalds) which would be a far worse fate than death.

Morph x

This site is having a wobbly this morning so I apologise for the duplicate, it is beyond my control.

Hahaha.....it's your guardian angel, letting you know she's still there lol

So, is it a Big Mac or a cheese burger? Lol

Actually I've just come back from taking the dog to the vets, so no time to go to MacD's

When I took our dog in, I told the vet he had fleas and passed him over. The vet looked and finally said.......I'll have to put this dog down,

I was dead upset and asked why......he replied........ because he's very heavy.

It's life........... but not as we know it Jim.

Hahahaha.....poor dog 

This is a true story I posted a while ago on Angel4u's thread about 'it wasn't funny at the time'..........

I moved into a new house (just built). I could hear the scrabbling of mice on the bed room ceiling. They had obviously got in when the house was being built.

In my infinite wisdom I decided to put the cat in the loft to sort them out.

The access to the loft was at the top of the stairs. So I got a chair and pushed open the loft door. Off I went to find Tiddles......he was an excellent mouser. While looking for him the kids asked why I wanted him.

I explained.

The kids helped me find him and sat on the stairs watching, while I climbed on to the chair with Tiddles in my arms.

I then lifted Tiddles up to put him in the loft. At this point Tiddles decided it was not in his best interest to be forced into a black hole he had never seen before..........so he relieved his bladder. I stood there on the chair with cat pee raining down on me and two children having hysterics laughing.

I decided to call the pest control man..........and have a shower.

Time for lunch now I have cooled down from my exertions outside.

Enjoy! Lol

Wow........I make a mean sandwich......Jamie Oliver eat your heart out. The heat outside is too excessive so I have abandoned the job till tomorrow morning.

My dog has recovered from the trauma of thinking he was going to be put down this morning. He is just sat practising his magic tricks.....he's a labracadabrador.

You might like to take a look at Cheshire cats thread 'joined today' where I posted another true story about my wayward childhood. My mates and me still laugh about a lot of this. Time does not diminish humour.

We grew up on council estates before moving on to the four corners of the world, but we are all still the best of mates........that is because we grew up on a level playing field where no one was rich and all had decent standards. I've had more than one good spanking for being naughty and so have my mates. We learned respect the hard way........and still respect those parents still living and each other.