Bbc 1 .inside out

Morning!

As promised here's the iPlayer link. We're still trying to find out when this will be on in Scotland and will keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Joanne 

What? Oh right the telly programme. Yes it was very good.   I saw it. Great stuff. 

Back to the documentary.......I watched it last night with slight nervousness (the reality of what to expect in the future)! I found it really uplifting seeing people a lot worse than myself but getting on with life. Paul Mayhew-Archer was so positive and funny, I can totally agree with the chocolate addiction i also have it!! I just wish they would put these programmes on earlier in the day, this would help to make people more aware of Parkinson`s and the every day problems we have to cope with. Also as its Parkinson awareness week why is there nothing mentioned on day time TV, just about every other medical condition is discussed! 

C

I concur  a very good informative,funny documentary poorly scheduled and advertised, if at all in several countries, while licence paying people with Parkinson's are marginalised ... 

Thursday 9pm what would be your miracle. Dbs surgery is going to be on the programme bristol brain centre, not to sure what episode there are 3 .so have to watch out for it.

They're at it again, I had to shell out me hard earned to watch Rangers v Alloa and the bbc scotland are showing Man U v Everton. Surely this would have been an ideal slot to show inside out , with Paul mayhew-archer?  Don't know the backside from Christmas. 

Paul M-A.....was a tonic and now I know why I love choccys so much!!! 

Shown from a positive, lighthearted angle, a little too much emphasis on the ballet class for me, as there are lots of other enjoyable activities that maybe could have been included. 

Why was it aired so late? It was Parky awareness week....!!!! Put it on when people are awake and aware enough to watch it.