Best car for Parkinsons?

Hi - My Dad has recently been diagnosed and is struggling to accept it. He is trying to maintain his lifestyle but driving is his biggest worry. Last week he fell out of his car on the driveway and couldnt get himself back on his feet for some time . He lives alone. So, I am looking to find him a car that is easier on his mobility, he currently drives a citroen saxo which is quite low. Any recommendations?

Thanks

Hi,   we have a Citroen C3 Picasso which I can get into without bending .  The boot space is big too and if you put one side of the back seats down, there is room for my wheelchair or a mobility scooter ( one you can take apart). Take your dad out to try lots of cars , that way you'll find the right one for him 

Hi, if you look on the motibility website and go through the cars they give specs such as hight, etc then you can narrow it down to a few dealers in your area and go and organise some test drives.

Hi all,

I just wanted to add a link to the Motability website. You can find it here: http://www.motability.co.uk/

I hope it helps.

Ezinda