Blue badge

Hi 

can you get blue badge when diagnosed with pd? How bad does your walking have to be ? 

And  do you have to wait to see how you are on meds?

friends husband made comment on how bad my walking was and suggested get blue badge. But not sure if eligible if meds improve it. On increasing requip xl at mo . Have L leg limp and foot drag . And tend to stagger around at present 

any opinions on it?

Type " blue badge eligibility" into a Google box and it tells you all you need to know.

Love and good luck!

GG

This may help Kittens

http://www.disabilityrightsuk.org/blue-badge-scheme

Hi Kittens3............ you are entitled to a Free bus pass if you have a Progressive Degenerative Disease, and a Blue Badge if you are on the Higher rate of DLA ......like GG says give it a Google!!!!

Hi,I think the main reason for granting my Blue Badge was the Freezing of Gait problem.

well ive applied on category of difficulty in walking

"you have a permanent and substantial disability which causes inability to walk or very considerable difficulty in walking."

whats the worse think that can happen ....just get refused and i carry on as now!

Ive got a blue badge cos I get the higher rate mobility DLA luckily, I explained my walking is up and down but they still let me have it :-) hope you get it x

Just heard blue badge application approved . No assessment needed

smileycool

Hello Kittens, I am delighted you are to be granted your BLUE BADGE, it will be of great usefulnessity enablingistociy  and  alsotoo accesstinence eventholdexpectantly in a previously forbiddenzoen,but awarenecessitance is muchly requeste, for instatatude, do nottingly attempt to parkinglyvehicles of anyworld and often colours or species, upon the flightdeckly of USS NIMITZLYFOLD,a veryly bigorlarger AIRCRAFT OF THE CARRYING oceangower, deliveringly the shock and awful upon the craniums o the  bad guysers, I am of the knowing of this simpleandeasilydone  mistake asmyluverly Ladyeeeeee was undertakingingly the parralellogramaphone parking manhoover to enablingshoppingly nearbyness, parking between the  GIGANTFUL  NIMITZ and the less GIGANTFUL,,,,,FORT ARGUSOFROYALNAVY   ownership, I am not missing a large bucket of marbles Kittens, it just pleases me when I read that someone on this great meeting place of the crossingroads BROADBAND has something good hapenly, just one slight but youhaventmustntworry ?? beware of BBE,or BLUE BADGE ENVY,I have upon being motored to NTGH  by my delightfullneess Lady, upon entering,,,one of the three DABs, (disabled bays),, 2000 000 patients out, inADISHUN TO VISITERRS and three DABs,,its the survival of the fittest or by yourself a MK1 CHALLENGER  MBT, which can be bought second hand but very very  used,for  £10 or £12 000 pounds then you can park anywhere you want,they are a doddle to drive, but at 10 gallons to the mile you must have deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep pockets

I hope you have enjoyed this bout of sillyness as much as I HAVE happy motoring Kittens

Mad Mick McFED