Blurry vision

Hi
Has anyone had the problem of smudges in there vision, In my left eye I have a constant what appears to be a smudge on my glasses, when I remove my glasses it is still there.
I had an eye test told they don’t see any problems, I’ve been to see the doctor she said it is not visible but my a side effects of my medication.
Does anyone have the same problem?

Thanks Davesan

I spent months trying to push my hair back because it was obscuring my vision, and then a routine test found the beginnings of a cataract. Perhaps try to get another test in a different place?

Hi Mosie

Thanks for your reply yes I have done the same thing with my hair even I done have much hair left.
Having been to for an eye test & Dr you would have thought that they would have seen any thing? As I am also a Diabetic T2 and have regularly hospital eye test last one only 6 months ago.
Will give the Diabetic clinic as see if I can have a eye examination let’s see

Thanks again always good to hear from others going through this mad unpredictable time.
Davesan

Are your tear ducts working ok? My optician told me to hold a warm cloth up to my eye it worked! I have type one diabetes.

Hi Keepon
Never tried that will give it a go, I will report back.

Thanks
Davesan