Breast Pain

Hi,

I wonder if Breast Pain could be caused  by P.D.Does anyone have thoughts on this??

1 Like

HI ANNE29 ....welcome to the forum...i also suffer breast pain, to the point that i cannot bear to wear a bra, sometimes it is worse than others. I have found that i have aches and pains since having Parky! that i didn't notice before. It is difficult isn't it to know whether it is caused by the meds or the disease. Best to chat with your PD nurse or GP for reasurance. I am still on HRT patches after 17 years, a low dose but could be hormonal? There may be someone else on here that can help you better than myself.....but i wish you well and do let us know how you get on

best wishes

Dolly

HI DOLLYMAZ,

Thanks for your reply,that is good to know,I have been referred to a breast screening clinic for an appointment,will have to wait for a few weeks,hoping its nothing sinister,thanks again,Dolly.

Will keep you posted,regards  ANNE29

HI DOLLYMAZ     (REPLY TO 3)

I GOT AN EARLIER APPOINTMENT AT THE BREAST SCREENING,THE MAMMOGRAM WAS OK, THE DOCTOR SAID THE PAIN WAS FROM THE MUSCLES IN THE CHEST WALL.

THANKS AGAIN FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REPLY TO MY POST,HOPE YOU ARE DOING AWAY OK.          

REGARDS ANNE 29

Hi Anne 29 ....I am so pleased for you that alls well....we naturally worry don't we? at the moment i am getting very nervous about a Colonoscopy that i have to go through this Wed. I have had loose 2's for weeks and the stool test was fine but my doc has fast tracked me for thismr greenthe bloating and frequency has really got to me but i am scared of having it done as he couldn't get near me even with lots of lube....i have never been known as a tight A**** ! until now that is. Inserting a pessary is out of the question  so ive stuck myself on a liquid diet for the next 2 days and hoping that will make it easier to examine me. I am hoping that it is the meds causing it ....but i think that is unlikely. Will let you know.......keeeeeeeeeeeeeep smiling razz

warm wishes

Dolly

Hi Dollymaz,

This is the third time of trying to post this,Thank you for your reply and I certainly hope you get good results from your appointment this week.

I always think the waiting and not knowing is the worst part,as you said to me keep smiling and I am sure you will as your posts are always so cheerful,its great to read them.Best Wishes Dolly, ANNED

Hello

I have the same problem in my left breast .

I feel pain from the afternoon till the night.

When putting my sport bra i don’t feel pain .

I have also breast implants (putting behind the muscle), I am wondering that is due my to my PD disease ?

Have u still feeling pain ?

I have a appointment with a dr regarding my breast implants.

Thanks

I also have had breast pain in my right breast and pain in my ribs on the left side. I had the breast pain checked out, but it wasn’t cancer (thankfully). I’ve noticed I get the breast pain after some exercises and the pain in my ribs seems to be caused by sleeping in an awkward position.