Brexuswrexus

I am  one of  the  few  lucky   guys,  if  you can  call  it  that,,  to  have  Duodopa  now  this  is  a  expensive  to  fit  and   run but  I  need  it or  I  will  be  disabled  almost  totally,  so  as  imports  are  going  to  cost  more including  drugs I presume will the  chance  for  others  to  have  this  device  be taken  away  and  could  they  take  mine  also  ,in   order to  fund the  latest  estimate  for  the  new  Carriers  of  £12 billlon  a  copy

FED

I drifted a  bit  there I  meant  to  talk  about  BREXUS   and  how  when a  huge  volume of  people 49%  of  our  country be denied the  result they  wished ,  dont get me wrong  here  I am  all for  democracy  in  action and if  the  result  had  been   60  - 40  then I would  accept  the  result,, as I  said  above,  will our  drugs  be  effected or even withdrawn the  bloke  at  the  helm  soon  jumped   ship along with  the   crazy  blond guy who  seems  to  be  back peddling,  very  appropriate for a  cycling mayor (once)evil                                               FED