Can anyone recommend a specialist?

Hi all

We think my dad has PD - in the last 6 months he has developed many of the symptoms and they are rapidly getting more extreme. His GP referred him to a neurologist but he can’t get an appointment until March 2020 (5 months away!). We are increasingly desperate as he is really suffering and I’d like to get him a private appointment as soon as possible.

Can anyone recommend a good PD specialist/consultant who takes private appointments ideally in either the Midlands or South East - although we would go anywhere!?

Thanks in advance


You might want to read up on Professor Andrew Lees, he is based in London.

Wish you well


1 Like

Hi @Lululele,

A warm welcome to the forum.

It’s great that you’ve already received a suggestion,we also have a free and confidential helpline with a team of advisers that’ll be happy to help you further with your search. Do feel free to give us a call on 0808 800 0303 or email us at [email protected].

We also have a look up tool on our website where you can search for local services which you can find here -

Best wishes,