Can you help tell your story for Parkinson's UK

Hi

I work at Parkinson’s UK in the team which is responsible for the charity’s magazine, The Parkinson.

I am looking for women interested in taking part in our interview feature.
If you are a carer or relative of someone with Parkinson’s this will be a chance to tell your story to help others with Parkinson’s. It could be about caring for someone with Parkinson's, about daily life with Parkinson's or any other aspect you would like to mention.

If you are interested in getting involved please email me at  [email protected]

You can see an example of what we include by looking at the interview we featured in the last edition of The Parkinson. Read the interview on page 11 (this downloads a .PDF document). 

Many thanks for your help,

Amy.

Amy Noss
Content Editor, Parkinson's UK.

Have Men not got a story to tell too? Women tend to patch over the holes and chasms of their tales too much for my liking! No doubt I'll have the PC brigade and the Mods revving their Vespas on my a*se for that remark................... but really, I couldn't give a damn ma'am!

Now don't forget to tell the whole truth please Ladies because we all know you like to fib a little here and there.

A little tip for you..........Go to Heaven for the climate but go to Hell for the company!eekevilwink

Well, we all know where you'll be going, Pokermid, with remarks like that!!!!!! Lol

You know it Sister!!evileekwink