Cant stop scratching?

Hi everyone,
A bit of an odd one, but whenever my meds fail to control my night tremors I scratch my upper back.
Im not aware im doing this until it gets too bad and the pain wakes me up.
This is the only place I scratch and i rarely have any itch or urge to scratch during the day.
My sceptical consultatant suggested anti histamines. As this is the only part of my body i scratch and it is only in particular circumstances, i gave that one a miss.
Anyone have any suggestions?
Any ideas?

Hi Dell,
Wow, that seems weird.
The only thing I can perhaps suggest is for you to check if the label has been removed from your pajama top, that is if you wear one, as that can become stiff and scratchy.
Other than that perhaps there is something on your pillow or bed sheet that is scratching you.
Sorry I couldn’t be more helpful.

Oh this hit home… My dad used to scratch his chest in his sleep until he bled, which scared both my mom and me. At first, we were skeptical, but we sent him to Ace Physio, and he hasn’t had that issue since. The personalized care there really made a difference! They focus on understanding each individual’s needs. Pls do check them out, no one should have to deal with this :frowning: <3