Chat Room

they are so bloody irritating, and if the world was full of kids like that, then God help us all.

I can't imagine what breakfast time with them 2 might be like.

I would have drown them in the coco pop, before they got to this age.

As I am not a morning person, I think I should go and out the kettle on and wake myself up.

Have a Good day you 2.

jaylew
:laughing:YEAH INO ,IBET DERMOT WONTED TO FASTERN THAT BACK STRAPUP SOOOOOOOO BAD ,LOL
LOL

She looked well out of it - stoned I reckon!:laughing:
BYE JAYLEW ,MINE MILKY WITH NO SUGER AND A CHOCIE COOKIE:laughing:
good morning one and all .the twins on xfactor are so bad that in a strange way there good. the object is to get everyone talking about them.and theyve done that brillantly,so right now the most talked about act on the xfactor is by and fast the worst (its the john sargent affect)so whos the clever one?:laughing::laughing:
YEAH I THOUGHT THAT ,SHE DEFFO ON SOMETHING,WHEN DERMOT TAKIN TO HER SHE COULD NOT RESPOND PROPLEY ,IT EITHER THAT OR SHE JUST KNACKERED
YEAH J.D I AGREE WITH THAT ONE,THE LITTLE BUGGERS:laughing:
bye JL
stoned or not (your right she looked like she was in but the lights werent on)that lady can sing:imp:
People take the show too seriously. It's only a TV show for God's sake, it's not remotely important. All the competitors will be forgotten in 3 months. The only purpose is to make Simon even richer, and to have a bit of fun on a Saturday night.

To that end the twins are ideal. Everyone else is crying their eyes out, but John & Edward are just having the time of their lives. Good luck to them!

Lighten up everybody!

HV
i know its only a tv show and your right itd be forgotten in 3 mths but its a bit of entertanment that gets everyone talking and good luck to simon (id like to be a £ behide him) as for the twins well wear would they be with out shows like the xfactor because i bet theyre takeing it seroisly:imp:
OYEAH SHE DEFFO SING ,HER VOCALS ARE SUPERBE
I think the twins only did it 4 a larf, and were as surprised as we were to get through!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
i make you right hv but the trouble with the tiwns is they probley think they are now the new golden duo :stuck_out_tongue:
well the bookies were right about who would get dumped last night, and now they say the twins will be the next to go.
hv the shows bent the winner will be the one whos the most marketable talent comes second its all been sor:imp:ted
So where should we put our money at the bookies then?
sworn to tell no one oh all right then its one of simons lot :imp:
Thanks, but I think I'd rather put my cash on Toni Alcala in the 3.20 at Plumpton!

:laughing:

HV
i will have a little flutter on that myself cheers