Chat Room

Hi everyone! :grin:
Hiya HV how are you, whats weather lke in Hull..:grin:
HELLO
Good morning,
HOW U DOIN.
good, thank you, and how about you?
IM OK ,THANKYOU GETTING THERE SLOWLEY.
Well it didn't all happen over night girl, so don't expect it to go over night, it will take a long while, but you have the backing of everybody on the forum, and and much much more.

Anyway, on the more important things...have you been watching the X factor,...what do you think of the twins??
INO IT WILL TAKE TIME ,IVE GOT SUCH ALOT OF MIXED EMOUTIONS GOING ON ,AND IT REAL HARD TO DEAL WITH. THE XFACTER THE TWINS DO ME HEAD IN-----WOT DO U THINK OF ERM.
MORNING ALL !!

:grin: :grin:
I am not trying to dismiss you feelings Ali, I hope you know that? I understand how you are feeling, feeling that that range from hatred to guilt , self worth and loneliness all in the space of a moment.
Your head must be in bits, and as the man sad,....time is a great healer.............if i ever meet that man I will hit him with the nearest clock..lol

And as for the twins, they are so bloody irritating. how they hell people are voting for them heaven knows.

But hey, it takes all kinds, look at the government ..lol
HELLO H.V.HOPE U WELL.X
THE TWINS ARE BRILLIANT!!
great 2 c u xxxxx
Hi HV,

now why did your view on them not surprise me?
I love the twins. They csn't sing a note, but they're great entertainment. Full of life and just enjoying themselves having fun. If only everyone in the world didn't take life so seriously, especially at their age, the world would be a much better place!
:laughing:TRUST U H.V TO BE ONE OF THE ONLY VOTERS:laughing:---- ONLY JOCKING.XX
The bookies favourites are Joseph McElderry and Danyl Johnson, both at 3/1. Stacey is 4/1, the twins 50/1.
JOSEPH IS SO CUTE,HIS SMILE MELTS ME,AND HIS SINGING ---- WOW.
Best bit was when Whitney's dress fell apart! :laughing: :laughing::laughing::laughing: