Chronic back pain

have you asked gp about injections in back work for me !

I WILL DO THAT GUS, I HAD A POST TO SEND TO YOU INFORMING YOU OF HOW  I INJURED MY BACK IN 86 BUT IT HASE GONE VAPOURISED VANISHED I REALLY AM FED UPP AS IT WAS THROUGH SAVING A DRAINLAYER FROM CERTAIN DEATH THT  I INCURRED MY INJURY I AM TO ANGRY  TO  CONTTINUE WILL GET BACK  TO YOU  LATER

FEDevilevilmadmad

I have had various degrees of lower back pain for over 20 years since being hit by a taxi abroad and sustaining 3 fractures to the pelvis. I have had many types of treatment inc steroid injections under x-ray, nerve root block etc etc. The only thing that has ever given me any relief is my old TENS machine, i wear it when the pain is unbearable and have used it for  the last 16 or so years. I have very strong pain killers but try very hard to avoid them if poss. I have found since having Parky around 6 years or so that the sacroilliac and lumber area flares up from time to time . It becomes stiff and  even the knees and feet are sore. I agree that it is aggravated by the way i walk, also not pacing myself and trying to do everything when i feel ok. I spent a long time visiting the Pain clinic who basically told me to pace myself and when the pain increased to change position. We are designed so badly and should really be walking around on all fours............though not sure if my knees could stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

big grincool  HELLO FINE AND SUNNY HERE AND AT THE SECOND ATTEMPT MY  NEW KITCHEN IS GOING WELL, apart from a few minor glitches al of them as a direct result of the two young lads doing the plaster boarding,craftsmen they were most certainly not, if you remember, I know you probably are not in the slightest interested in my build but this is the second and if I may say,due to the superior work ethic of the new team  they are lightyears ahead of te first bunch of cowboys who I chased due to the poor workmanship and I over heard three of then in very explicit terms, describing what they would love to do to my wife, you will have heard of the term spitroasting, that was it , its very  rare old FED  explodes in rage, but I told these disrespectful morons to fe??  off and not   to return, and I brought in the lads who are a   far superior lot   ,apart from the plaster boarders who were here yesterday and tuesday, well it will not be just a coincidence but the foreman joiner had to go off to another job on tuesday, and as you know when the cats away  the cretins will play, and play thy did,, if you can picture the scene, the living room of our home is not the biggest you would have seen, infact some of my more  " I am so definately much richer than tough" relatives, who I  cannot stand, Im afraid I mst go as I am representing my friend t a industrial tribunal,  will tell you more later                  FED

AS YOU CAN SEE THE POST WHCH WAS ALMOST COMPLETE HAS GONE , SO I WILL TAKE YOUR LEAVE MY FRIENDS FOR THOSE OF YOU LIVING WITHIN 50 MILES YOU MAY HEAR A VERY LOUD BANG AND ALSO A MUSHROOM CLOUD OVER NORTHUMBERLAND, FEAR NOT ITS ONLY OLD FED LETTING OFF STEAM. I will not have a major hissy fit as yesterday but sit in a dark room Listening to Thomas Newman.

BFN             FED     PS THE AVATAR IS 1/50 SCALE VOLVOA40G  ADT

OH I  FORGOT, MY FRIEND IS VERY BADLY BY ARTHRITIS

sounds like the baseball bat needs to come out saying that about the wife.hope it gets sorted fed

My back pains are noticeably worse lately, proper waves of breathtaking mischief across the shoulder area ... I think its more upper than lower shoulders, but the breathing techniques to control it deflect from making a full and proper diagnosis and pinpointing the exact location.

Has anyone any experiences with a neuro physiotherapist? good or bad.

cool

Hello I am not going to make a list of my ailments,there is not enough bytes on this laptop a, nd you would all rapidly fall into a very deep sleep, so only one word my friends DYSTONIA ,and no that is not the name of the ship that rescued the TITANIC survivors  , what it is ,is PAIN, INDESCRIBABLE PAIN IN FACT ITS SO IDESCRIBABLE I SIMPLY CANNOT DESCRIBE IT, ???, IT Attacks old FED with a venom and a severity way beyond anything I have ever endured, and that includes, at  3  being hit in the goolies by a cricket ball , and at 2, the very  very very nearly a bad,the complete removal of two finger nails while changing the very large bucket ,,EXCAVATOR FOR THE US OF,,pin, the big HITACHI,had a  device known as a quick hitch and normally  this very handy tool will allow a skilled, well at 28yrs I  can tick that box,8 of those years operating the big HITACHI, or its KOMATSU  successor for3yrs  both these excellent 38---36 ton class had qutck hitches, now on to PART 2

madfrown                                    PART 2

So the skilll was there, I had changed   the buckets at least 100 000 000 times using the 100% reliable hitches with no problem, until that fatefull wicked Friday January 8  1993 it was very very stormy, even the  huge mass of the big  H was being shaken by the Hurricane, I believe it was named BRAER, a monster that killed many, so onward, you know bad luck comes in threes, well I  had  a puncture (my car) and 2, was clouted by a sheet of 8x4 travelling at light speed in the worst conditions I have eve encountered, I escaped injury as I was halfway into the cab so impact was limited to my rear end, I was expecting a 3rd  incident but nothing as painfull as this, I had been crushing concrete and had to change from crusher to bucket, a 5 min  job, err no,,,, a piece of rebar was jamming the release mechanism and had to be removed with B F a I, SO I HAMMERED AWAY AT THE BAR, it was under stress and it shot out and glanced off my right hand, I was wearing gloves and though it hurt I had worse, it was when I climbed back into the cab

I noticed my gloves were wet I tok them off and they were full of blood and I was less two nails, well DYSTONIA is worse than that.

BFN              FED

Hi!
My problems with back pain and time to time with a neck ( when the bad is not comfortable and with a right mattress) from my " age of active sports life". I don’t remember why I chose powerlifting…but it took 3 years of my life and now it is not only in my memory but in my back also( Now I haven’t any relationships with the sport at all, maybe it’s not good. I can recommend a physiotherapy and massage ( sorry, I have no links about it, but It’s not difficult to find) and info about mattresses ( I have one site which I know) https://cosyhousehold.com/best-king-size-mattress/
thank you and have a good time)