Closing 'open discussion'

Jeanine

The back button does not work whilst on the Post a Reply page. The right click and back option does - at least that how it is on my computer and I can't imagine its unique. If you go back to the thread in the middle of a post to check what you are responding to you will have to start your post again. If you've not had occasion to want to do this then you won't know what the problem is. I find it useful to be able to refer back whilst posting especially to a long post on the thread.
Hi EP.

Can you continue this conversation elsewhere please, as this thread is now closed.

For info, I followed Jeanine's instructions exactly, and it all worked perfectly. Both the left and right buttons worked fine, as often as I wanted, and I never lost a single character of text. Perfect!

THREAD NOW CLOSED

THREAD NOW CLOSED.

Hi EP,

I'm sorry the "back/forward" option doesn't work for you. I have Windows XP Professional.

I hope you find a solution!

Best wishes.
test
Jeanine

Thanks for your helpful reply. I now know there is a blip in the way my Windows XP back button works on the reply page
Ray

Oh dear Ray was I boring you. Oh dear , wot a pity, never mind

As you have so often said before to other people and not so politely you don't have to read it.
I don't begin to understand that last post, or the reason for it.

D'Oh!

So............ is that it closed then?????

I had so much more I wanted to say............

Ah well...........
:laughing: