Co beneldopa

My husband is being changed from co cardelopa to co beneldopa
Has anyone done this and what did they think
Also does he have to slowly change over?

1 Like

Yes, graduated changeover should be outlined by specialist when changeover recommended. Unfortunately our local hospital neurology department had a secretary who neglected to send this letter until 6 months later!