Conductive Education Open Day

I am 45 years old, dx over 10 years ago, I am fortunate to have a good team supporting me and very fortunate to be living in Herefordshire where we have weekly Conductive Education sessions specifically designed for pd sufferers. This service is delivered by Conductive Enablement which offers condition specific groups led by a highly trained professional. I personally find these weekly sessions invaluable and feel very strongly that pwp should be aware of this unique form of rehabilitation and if you live here in Herefordshire you can tap into these weekly sessions. If you are interested in this therapy come along to an open day where you can come view one of our sessions and see for yourself what it can offer you. There will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and have a chat to the participants and the professionals. DATE: TUESDAY 20TH MAY 2014 TIME: 10 OR 12.30 VENUE: BODENHAM PARISH HALL, HEREFORDSHIRE, HR1 3LB If you do not want to let your condition take charge of your life, learn to be in control and maintain or regain your independence this is the place for you. To book your place email [email address removed] Feel free to message me if you have any questions.