New here. I am part time carer to my dad with PD.(taking Sinemet)
He is complaining of ‘feeling poisoned’.
His neuro consultant insists this poisoned feeling is not a symptom of PD or side effect of Sinemet and dad was advised to see GP. All bloods are normal and has been told nothing else is wrong with him.
Dad has become fixated on this poisoned feeling and is really getting him down.
He his now alone since mum died 2 years ago. Also suffering depression, anxiety, panic attacks etc.
He doesn’t need physical help with daily activities yet, but the psychological aspect is draining us all. There seems to be little help for this.
I’m finding this ‘poisoned feeling’ hard to understand.
Can anyone shed any light on the situation?