Counselling in Herts or Beds

I’m looking for support from a relationship counsellor - frankly any counsellor - in either county. Can anyone help?

Hi @clb18,

I hope all is well.

Your GP can refer you to a counsellor but availability can depend on local authority funding, and waiting lists can be long. However, you can also access counselling through hospices and national charities also offer low cost or free counselling.

The best thing to do would be to speak to your Parkinson’s nurse or Parkinson’s local adviser will know what is available in your local area, please give our helpline service a call on 0808 800 0303 and they will look into this for you.

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,