Dark days

Hi all @the forum as the title says i am having some dark times as you may or may not know from previous posts i have recently split with my wife for 18 yrs on account she bought another
bloke home i am just getting used to him and then bang he has moved his daughter in what am i going to do ? she is 14 /15 mouthy shows no respect for when i go to bed and is currently up for burglary and abusive behavior any advice?
thanks for reading this

Hello I don’t think I am in a position to offer advice on what are clearly very difficult circumstances, but I like I am sure many other forum members, s will be willing listeners if that will help. Do take care of yourself.

Hi @penfold,

I’m really sorry to hear of your domestic issues.

This can’t be easy to cope with in addition to your Parkinson’s so I truly sympathise with you. I’m sure you’ll receive more supportive comments from other members, but in the meantime, you can always speak to us via our confidential helpline on 0808 800 0303. We have a team of friendly advisers that can offer you more support on this and point you in the direction of additional help should you need it.

Please feel free to give them a call and I hope you start to see improvements on this issue soon.

Take care,
Reah

1 Like

Hi

I’m so sorry for your situation. Do you have any social care support? If not I would contact your local council and seek support as a vulnerable adult. They then have to contact and support you.

So sorry again.