Wife is due to have surgery soon how long was it till anyone went on holiday afterwards and was there any problems with travel insurance. Wife is suspicious of going abroad after the surgery. Can anyone help.

there will be problems with travel insurance you will need to shop around if you have no joy and you are only going to Europe you can get the E111 card from the post office that entitles you to BASIC TREATMENT in the majority of European countries.


bb good luck.