Did anyone here used to be an optician?

Did anyone on this forum used to be an optician?
The reason I ask is I had eye clinic last Friday (nightmare). They done lots of tests. Had to go back on Wednesday which I did had another few tests.
The dr I saw wasn’t very nice. Didn’t explain anything to me when I asked didn’t explain results etc. Just gave me a copy of the letter she is sending GP.
I have to go back in 2 months.
I don’t understand the letter and was wondering if someone on here may be able to give me an idea what it means.
I have emailed the eye clinic and explained everything and asked if someone could call me and go through the letter but I don’t hold out much hope.
I have a telephone consultation with my GO next week but not sure if she will know what it means any help would be appreciated.
For example colour vision test Ischiara 4 and 11 what the hell does that mean
Plus everything else she has put. I wish I had seen the dr I had before there he was nice and explained everything he was doing.
Thank you in anticipation

Hi @Bub1,

I’m sorry to hear that you had such a confusing experience at the opticians. I’m sure other sure other members will soon chime in; however, in the interim, it may be worth giving our helpline a call and explain to our advisers what is written in your letter so they can provide with some clarity on it. Do give us a call on 0808 800 0303 or you can email us at [email protected].

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi Bub1,
Sorry - I am no optician but I would have thought you could obtain some of the clarification you require by searching the internet. If you key in some of the terminology in the letter you have you should find some answers which may provide some temporary relief for you. I have just done a search on “Ishiara” ad at first glance it appears to be some sort of test for colour blindness

I have googled it but still didn’t make any sense.
I will give the help line a ring while I am waiting for the nurse to come.
Thanks anyway
I seem to be having a nightmare with everything just lately.