Disabilty car

Doe’s any ony know if/how you get motabilty allowance, both my husband and I are on top rate Attendence Allowence I have PD and he has heart problems all controlled bu drugs. We are both over 70.

Hi @mary1947,

Thanks for your message. I would recommend getting in touch with our helpline and speaking to one our trained advisers as they will be able to give you more information and let you know what support you and your husband are entitled to. Please do give us a call on 0808 800 0303 or email us at [email protected].

Best wishes,

Emily - Forum Moderation Team

many thanks team