Disappear

Hi @babswood,

Welcome back to the forum.

I hope you continue to recovery from your surgery in the best way possible and I also hope that all the lovely messages you’ve received here on the forum has reassured you that we all care about your wellbeing.

If there’s anything else that we can do to support you, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help you.

Take care for now.

Best wishes,
Reah

Thanks so much Reah

I know exactly how you felt babswood, when, after being a member of the forum for umpteen years, my absence was not noticed. OH was in hospital from October 2017 for 101 days.

Hope that you are making good progress now.

Best wishes

benji

Hi Benji

Hoping this finds every thing and everyone one in your life okay.

Please keep posting my friend .

Babs x

Woods tsukc rating had. Hre in sprit

1 Like

Thanks Babs,

The situation here is not great but when I needed PUK to step up and get me back online, they failed, miserably. I could read the forum,(that’s when I realised I wasn’t missed), but not post, just when I needed to ask so many questions at a very difficult time.

I will keep posting but not as often I used to as I can only use the computer when OH is safely in bed; they can’t be left alone at all. Trouble is, I should also be in bed at this time!!!

benji

Hi @benji,

It’s really unfortunate that you feel this way as we try our best to support our members as much as we can.

We appreciate your contribution to the forum over the years and I hope we’ll continue to see you engage on the forum.

Best wishes,
Reah

Hi Reah I would like to say that a lot of the threads are a copy if not the same as prev threads.

So when you put something on it goes to the bottom of the pile. Like mine about night time only 1 person read it and it took me ages to pluck up the courage to put it on.

Hi @babswood,

I’m not sure I understand your comment.

Can you explain what you mean when you say " a lot of the threads are a copy"?

Please let me know.

Best wishes,
Reah

I dinae see a post fae you.
I’m sorry if I missed you I’m too busy lying in ma sun lounger getting a tan it’s offie .
hot pew :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Fae yer pal Barbara x

They ate talking about something already on another thread. Spoke about prev.

Obviously Reah, I AM contributing, and engaging… when I can.

I replied to the topic of the post, “Disappeared,” and thought that my comment was pertinent and on topic with the thread title. I would appreciate that any criticism of a post that I may make in the future is sent in a PM, and NOT on open forum.

Hi benji,

No problem at all.

I’ll message you privately regarding situations like this going forward.

Best wishes,
Reah