Drawing and painting

Hi Suzynola7,

Before my diagnosis in nov 09.I had stopped painting for a few years.Mainly watercolurs.I had noticed a tremor creeping in in 2005.I thought it was anxiety at the time.However,a combination of that and other family commitments led me to shelve the painting for a while.Once on meds,the tremor was still a problem that i could not get my head round.I had other interests by they.Glued to the computer was one of them,stuck in the bookies another.Searching fo excitement.I concentrated more on poetry and dismissed painting as something i would never go back to.

I believed,like yourself,that it was not worth bothering if it was not my ultimate best.However,earlier this year,i was digging through my old stuff and unearthed a set of oil paints,a medium i was going to move on to.So i completed a couple of abstract attempts to get the feel of oils etc.Then,realising that it is much easier to lets say"cover up"or"erase"mishaps with oils.I emersed myself full throttle.I am glad i did.Everybody seems to think they are the best ive done.Mainly landscape,sunset views etc.So much so,that i have switched from poetry back to painting.

Anyway if i can do it,hopefully you can.I agree,it would be nice to post on here.A thought maybe,you could alternate photo's of your paintings as your profile picture,or has somebody already said that?Might try that myself.

Take care

Titan 

cool

Good morning Suzy, you can  post some of your work using the AVATAR system, what does that mean by the way, in relation to our forum I mean, I will do  a couple of sketches using the mad scribbler of Northumberland   style, I think they are effective as I  am using Dyskinesia to  creatr the  images.

Sorry about your legs packing in, mine can hardly  bear  my weight now and it certainly seems like parky has the leadsmiley at this time. I have tried all kinds of ways to reinvigourate them I taught my lady the ABORIGINE method of  massaging the legs with honey , the clear sort which she picked up very quickly, it was the Iicking it all off she objected to,

Hope you feel better today  FEDwink

cool

Hello  and wellcome  Aberwells it always a great pleaure to make a new  aquaintance especially if we have  the same interests , you are  correct of course I  am my own  worse "precious works of art and artefacts,and other thingies"(( throwing away by accident enemy)), the list is so long it would reach from my home in Northumberland all the way to Turnips house in Australia, so if  you read this  Turnip have sa look in your  garden and  you may  find,, our cat,valuble roman coinns or even coins, wot i fownd, then lost, and a half sizefullyworking and flying mODEL of a QANTAS A380 IFyou do find anything you may retain them with my  good wishes old friendI  Aberwells   I developed this somewhat unusual style while incarcerated in NTGH after a procedure to remove my gall bladder, and I had read at least 1.200000 books and magazines,built 3 of those THREEEEDEEE  jigsaws,a large castle a larger castle and   well you have probably guessed  a larger castle  and my peeeesedeerisisdance, a metre long fulily detailed matchstick model of YORK MINSTER and as soon as I turned my back "GONE", I WAS very annoyed, and bored, and i n pain so I asked politely of the SHTURM GROUPEN GESHWADWER Kommander    this was her latest posting posting if I could have some A4 siz e  sheets of paper, and using my scribbling technique I produced a pretty acurate facsimile of a P51 MUSTANG obliterating  a Focke Wulf 190  which didnt go down well, the Focke Wulf did, and since those first earlier scribbles I have produced a number of images which at first glance may appear well rubbish,but look again and you can see the subject , I produce the scribble images by forming a picture in my head first, the best  one  yet was a old GREY  FERGI Tractor with two furrow plough at a ploughing competition, it went i the bin along with many others when beloved was spring cleaning,,, a dangerous and alarming event, especially since she  purchased a Bi Turbo, Twin Supercharged  ,, DYSON,,the only cleaner which can only be used with  full body  armour when activated anything not nailed down is sucked into its caverous transparent muckcontainer and  I have witnessed all and everything wizzzing around, cats  ,toes, toys, slippers half eaten brekfasts, all sorts of weird and wonderful items

I will attept to fit one of my  sketches on the AVATAR, or if you want to contact me my email address is available Oh I need to update that,

Kindest Regardsoandmucho FED

Hi,

My profile picture holding one of my paintings,as suggested earlier.

Take care

Titan

Very nice Titan, thanks for sharing =)

Hello  AberW I had found 4 of my  drawings done in pencil ,using different grades its possible to achieve interesting results, however once they were found now they are lost, but I will find and post on the AVATAR

Regards  FEDcool