Driving

Thanks for the best wishes Fed.

I am in the same position.....wife drives......I panic.

She says stop worrying........I have pulled most of my hair out. 

She doesn't actually hit things, she just drives like Sebastian Vettel, or does Parkinsons alter the perception of speed when your sitting in the passenger seat?

As soon as she turns the ignition key next doors cat runs for the hills. It has used up several of its nine lives already. 

Friends want to know why I don't wave as we fly by, I tell them I daren't let go of my seat.

I notice many theme parks advertise scarry rides with words like, ''the redesign X2 will take even the most daring riders on a journey to a unique and unchartered dimension,” I have news for these boys.......I've bin there before they even thought of X2.

I sincerely hope my wife never reads this, or not only will I get banned from the car, I will sing soprano as well.

She is 6ft 2ins, weighs 15.5st, and her favourite hobby is wrestling men. She also plays rugby, but is at present serving a 3 match ban for biting an oponents ear off in the scrum. He will be out of hospital next week.

Well, I get nervous at many things these days that I used to laugh in the face of. And being driven (which my OH has always done better than me) is one of them (how stupid this disease is). I'm learning to handle it  (don't look at the cars in front, don't look at the speedo (which, of course is registering a perfectly reasonable speed), actually, don't look).

S