Drugs not working

hello ian from scotland , oh yes ive had a day of no no dont touch,leave it,put it back,its been a hard day,my meds have been wearing off quicker than normal,the day started with having a vape followed by dystonia in my left foot for about 10 mins which i find odd cause my parky is down my right side,  when i was last working in wirral bout 6 yr ago i was earning £140 a day,then my health went slowly down the pan &so did my wages,as for beer ,not had 1 for 2 or 3 mths but i will next week when i go on my hols, hows you doin today ?  what meds do you take if you dont mind me asking?

Aye aye biscuits 

how are you the day ? The med I take is sinemet 12.5mg 50.mg tablets and neupro 24 hour.patches rotigotin 12 mg and it's not working . Enough o that s..t  . Was speaking to folk on here and we all get to know each other a bit so 1 year from now we could all meet somewhere in Britain ( on where we'd have to agree ) like maybe fill a hotel with us parkys and family's like a mini break think aboot it it would be good crack !! Anyway that's a year away . So your having a wee holiday hope you have a good time it's always good if you have something to look forward to . Am of to see the nurse tomorow that should be interesting ,is the wee lady keeping you amused the day ? Bet you get some laughs kids what life's all aboot , am of for a vap now after typing all this take care ma boy 

ian

Aye aye biscuits need to speak give us a shout when your about please 

Ian 

aye ian, hows it going?

Aye biscuits 

can you tell me what med your on just now as. Your condition is so similar to mine ? Thanks

ian

Aye biscuits 

the way they're speaking at hospital the day is the sinemet is now at full strength and they don't think it will do much for me for very long , God knows what's after that dibs ? They were pretty much in the dark as to how it would be for walking, what's your nhs comedians say to you? Am chilling oot with a can o lager now happy boy Ian take care biscuits 

Alreet Ian, what dose of sinemet are you on for them to say its at full strength?

Am on 100/25 1 tab 3 times daily.

Aye trev

am a fair bit different to you dinna panic mun ,am on 10 tabs a day I have to build up slowly each week till am on the 10 of them but nurse said no higher then as she recond any more would make me dollaly!!! Just to wait now and see how it goes  I don't have cramp all the time like you trev just sometimes I tighten up bad when I try to hard to walk , Jesus AV got to be honest I dinna like going on aboot it I sound a moaning bigger ach am going to ma bed now got a new day to start tomorrow keep posting ma boy and be happy there's worse off than we are o aye 

Ian 

Alreet Ian, aye a just take each day as it comes lately... Ya allowed a moan now and again haha! My hand is starting to work again in spurts so feeling alot more upbeat.

See ya've changed ya pic to ya on a bike was thinking about taking up biking myself what i find strange is I can jog/run well but not walk haha.

Hope the med increase does the trick! A see my neuro in 5 days time.

Wey aye man !! 

How were that !!! Aye I'll bet you would have laughed if you saw me cross the street the day I was walking backwards as I couldn't go forward got some funny looks ,!!you get a bike and go for it it's amazing no problem and you'll look normal ( well maybe ) till you try getting of the dam thing to walk away! Looking better with a profile pic trev right good luck catch ya later on 

ian

Aye aye kev

as far as I know PD is the only one that has to be timed and timed accurate or the results are not good the drugs we get are affected by so many things it seems to me it's a very delicate balance with when we eat drink smoke alcohol this all plays a big part but we all know our own bodies we must get a pattern that's best and stick to it the rests in the hands of the gods ,am rambling on a bit too much the day tooralooo all 

ian

aye aye ian, the meds im on are sinamet 100/25 6times a day,rasagaline 1mg 1 time a day,pramipexole 1.05 1 time a day and neupro 8mg and 4mg

g,day kev , i remember taking madopar , seems like a long time ago now ,i found it awful on the journey to getting the right balance of medication,i went on to stalevo 150mg after madopar and recently on to sinamet 100/25 and i realise this is my limit of levodopa,anymore i get too much diskinesia,anyless i become to ridgid, but your correct its crucial that you take meds at exactly the right times every day ,every 2.5 hrs for me and im starting to wear off after 2 , isnt it funny that we live our lives by the alarm clock  lol, over and out for now.

Aye biscuits 

hope your doing fine ,aboot the med that must be sinemet plus your on is it ? That patches are a bit of a pest eh , shaving bits to stick them on am on 2 sixes , never mind you will soon be on holiday that's something good to look forward too . Do you think you could stop vaping then?dinna think I  would want to my legs want me to though 

Aye aye kev

don't try to work out anything kev really don't , just you remind her of how much you love her and nothing more all to often we can get so wrapped up in our own problems the things we say and do aren't allways right , and though we don't think women are great thinkers , someone else can say anything to them and it just bounces right off but the loved one is a whole different ball game , that's you kev !!! When you've told her properly how you really feel after your wee sit down and talk ,she will open up and tell. You what's wrong . Then you can apologise  ( dopey bugger ) life's too short and I bet she's good to you ! This is the first day of the rest of your life live it kev !! 

Ian 

hello there,are you ok today?yes sinemet plus,to help me have a better quality of life i do need to give up the vape,my walking would be far better,but you like me its good to enjoy a time out

Aye biscuits 

your some boy seems to always be what we like we shouldn't have. Ach to hang with it puf puff !! Dinna get to drunk on your holiday now or you'll freeze all together , and the wee lady will run rings round you worse than she does now ha ha !! Take care ma boy 

Ian 

Aye kev

your sound no worries , your an old hand at this I can tell good luck to you 

Ian 

aye aye ian are you ok today?

Aye biscuits 

aye doing no bad but walking is poor , occupation therapist  coming to see me at my house tomorow ordered up by nuero so don't know how that will go , how's things with yourself I thought you were on holiday just now , how's the vaping you still blasting away? Think them vaps. are as bad as fags .wee lady still running rings round you ? 

Ian