Drugs not working

Aye aye, holiday cancelled, ran out of time, been waiting about a month for car to be fixed and it's still not ready, never mind, still on vape, I do enjoy it now that I'm used to it, I will never go back to fags. The wee girl is burning me out I just don't have enough energy, I don't want to wish the time away but it would be good when she is wanting to play on her own a bit more.
Aye aye Ian, I've been having some visits from the ot myself over the last month, she discharged me when she was happy she left me some aids and appliances, I got a bath board, a bed lever and a perching stool lol, I find it scary yet funny that I have reached this stage
From what you describe it is not parkinsons

Aye aye biscuits 

hows it going ,good god ma hoose is.gona be fill o hand rails !! No other AIDS just hand rails everywhere , think it'll help though as the walking is no good a t all ,never mind what's up with the car ? Dam things there aright when there going but there just a n up keep !! . Aw well I'll let you know how the handrails go when I get them , I'd be aright if I was drunk I'd have something to had on too !! Ha ha  aye it's an awful job this bloody PD right enough , I've been sleeping all night till now , you'll just be getting the chance yersell now are ya as the wee lady will be tired at last you'll be thinking  . I'm with you on never smoking another fag as they nacker up my walking . Vaping is the way forward but but it would be better if I could stop altogether but ach you know yersell  

Ian 

O aye post office 

How do you describe Parkinson's then ?

Is hard to describe ldj but from information given nothing points too parkinsonS and can't believe anyone else has not questioned it on forum - highlights the lack of knowledge of parkinsonS diagnosis as neorologist must be able to bring symptoms out to show

aye aye ian, dam cars, its been in garage bout a month, broke down on way back from holiday in wales,radiator pipe burst aswell as engine smoking lots and it cut out on motorway ,cut a long story short got it in to get repaired, got new starter on it and somehow the head gasket needed doing,then i think it was an injecter whatever ,they put it back together and there was an oil leek which when they found it,it was the oil seal,now they have put it back together again the oil light is on full time,so i hope i will get it back next week,anyway how are you this fine day?

Aye biscuits 

good god you got a right load of problems on your hands there man , once the engine gets fried you have a big bill to sort it as its a fair job just hope it'll be aright now , what kind of motor is it ? I've got an Astra van it's crap but it goes fast though the wife's got a nice wee car though vw polo gt ach there all just an upkeep !! How's the walking these days we you ? Am no so great just now moan moan never mind  having a beer now chilling out all the best for now 

Ian 

Well Sunday's here already , had the bbq last night all the family round I think I burnt more meat than charcoal but the crack was good but I couldn't look at breakfast the day ate that much burnt crap last night , it was my mothers 75 th birthday and she is fitter than I am unbelievably , so off to start a new day and see what joys we can be up to catch yas later for all your stories

Ian 

aye aye,the car is a mazda people carrier ,should get bill this week if they have finished with it.my walking is better today but it prob wont last,dont worry about moaning were all here to listen and help whether your having a good day or you just want to vent and let off some steam,bye for now.

Aye aye buscuits

mazdas are normally reliable but so are we and just look at us , aye my walking is no great at all just now ,it's funny some days are a wee bit better glad your walking is a bit better but you better sit doon before you open the bill for that car repair am no taking the p..s it's no funny but I think it might be a bit pricey , it's bloody freezing here the day but to get hot tomorrow . Hope it's no to hot though I've to try and work  AV no got any more news from here catch up we you when I do ,all the best 

Ian 

Hi biscuits

The head gasket blowing is what made the smoke and engine cut out. The rad hose may have split causing engine to over heat and head gasket to fail or head gasket failing could have blown rad hose, hard to say without looking, first thing garage should here done was a compression test to asses engine damage , don't see why starter motor failed unless engine got really hot and if it got that hot engine is trashed , lack of oil pressure could point to that.  Is it in a Mazda garage ? Jap cars can be querky to fix and often need special tools that most back street garages don't have.

As Ian said its going to be pricey and you might want to get an itamised bill to see were your money went.

Live well.  Cc

nice to meet you cheshire cat,thats a freaky looking picture you have there,i like it,i dont suppose your from cheshire are you?     i think starter motor failed cause when i broke down on motorway and police came i was about 800 yards from next services,he told me to turn the ignition over and over and crawl the car off the motorway, must have got about 100 yards and it would not go any further,yes im afraid its in a back street garage now,problem is at moment they say they cant find where the oil leak is coming from,take care speak soon.

Yep winding it over on the starter motor will certainly burn it out , lucky you got it that far.

well if it cooked bad enough to stop the engine the oil leaks probably a cracked cylinder head. Or they didn't change the camshaft seals !

No I'm not from Cheshire I live in Somerset  Cheshire Cat was a nick name from my Wilde and woolly youth lol , funny really as it's ironic as I have Lewy body dementia so am slowly fading away ? At least my mind is.

Live well.  Cc

O if it's turbo that can leek oil after a head gasket replacement 

Jesus cc. 

You can realy put. The fear in the poor boy why don't you come right oot wi it and say if it's had a roasting it's fu...d am no going to lie if it's a good car be better with a new engine !! Sorry biscuits but someone had to say it . Problem now is the back street boys have spent that much time on it now it's a bigger job as in more man hours spent on it !! I hope it comes oot o there alright  .  I've been in bother with cars as well , anyway how's life'  with you apart from us giving out depression aboot cars ? I think cc and I should just shut up !!!! All the best buscuits

Ian 

Hi Ian 

well keep getting told I'm to blunt so was working up to the f### d bit   Seems I can't win lol. You should know Cheshire cats always give a convoluted answer LOL

As for me well when I'm off I'm off n when I'm on I'm s~~t so all in all a great and dandy life ,

My son lives up your way ish nr Dundee I think it is a place called Kirriemuir ? Think that's right 

Anyway I'm off to find nothing to do all day 

Live well.  Cc

Aye aye cc 

you say your off sometimes , well am just  off all the time just now p nurse can't believe am still working , well am still there cough cough !!  . Never mind that's life so the next idiot that says o aye it's a great life I'll tell them their wrong !  Dundee is a fair bit south of us am 40 mins.from Inverness ( Spey valley )  or as its now called the cairngorm national park , you been up for a holiday to Dundee at all ? That's some grin you've got I often wondered what that saying meant . Aw well am waiting to hear from buscuits it's a shame he's no having much luck just now . You take care cc 

ian

hello cc,thanks for your advice,they didnt tell me anything when i rang today but did say ring lunch time tomorrow,hope its ready,bye for now.

Good luck biscuits

I hope it all goes well for you . Weather up here too hot am off for my shower then bed geese a shout let us know how it goes  . You will be missing the car especially if your walking is no great , man it's strange this vaping  no lighters or ashtrays anymore the wife even bought her first vaping cig yesterday  right am off catch you later 

Ian