Duodopa

:grin:
Good Morning Everyone, I have to go into NTGH on the week beginning the fifth of
March,to begin tests. I am once again in a quandary ,if I pass the tests I will
have the OP ,but will have to miss my trip to Normandy as I will not have recovered enough from the OP,If I delay the tests until I return from france, I may miss out altogether as our (MUST AVOID POLITICS) wonderful compassionate
government(The NHS is safe in our hands)is once again about to b....r up the system that has worked so well for everyone at NTGH,so if I delay the funding may
be withdrawn altogether so its a no brainer really .I know it sounds ungreatfull
but visiting the beaches of Normandy and paying my respects to the men who perished to save us has been at the top of my "Would like to do list" since I was
16-17 yrs old, It was all arranged, a beautiful French farmhouse almost within
walking distance of the beaches , but never mind can do another time. The reason
I am sending this post is for a completely different reason, a very brave Lady
came to see me yesterday, Anne and Brian if you are reading this, thank you so much you made me feel more confident,Anne has been using DUODOPA for more than two
years and described it as a miracle , it has changed her life, so lets hope old fed can report back to you all with a similar story ,my new friends gave up their
time to visit me yesterday as I was feeling most unwell, but that seems to be the way people with this pig of a disease behave, we recognize a kindred spirit, and
it seems so easy to be kind to each other, so out of suffering comes new friendship and generosity . I am off to build a SPITFIRE now for a certain BL
SAY NO MOWAH NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK Kindest Regards Fed
Hello Fedx, I just want to wish you the very best of luck for your operation and I do hope it will be well worth it.As for Normandy, it will still be there next year!!
We did the tour last year and we found it intriguing, we has such a wonderful time.
I'm sure that you will do it next year and it may be better that you will have had the operation because I found it quite difficult at times due to my pd. best wishes again my friend, hope to catch you after the big day!!

Glenchass
HI Fed, I really hope and pray that you make it to the beaches of Normandy. You have been through so much , so I really do hope you dreams come true. Remember Fed. Keep on fighting, and Keep God on your side. I will be thinking of you. Lots of love Blue Angel x
HI Fed, I really hope and pray that you make it to the beaches of Normandy. You have been through so much , so I really do hope you dreams come true. Remember Fed. Keep on fighting, and Keep God on your side. I will be thinking of you. Lots of love Blue Angel x
:grin:
Glenchass and Blue Angel, thankyou for your support,I will make the Beaches but it
wont be this year me thinks,I have decided to concentrate on mastering the Duodopa
device and maybe take a break nearer home but I am not going to plan anything as
it seems whenever I do that something comes along and prevents it happening
I am shutting down again so must wish you a good night.
Kindest Regards Fed