Duplicates

Thanks for the tip.
Testing the process for the removal of :imp: posts!
Hi everyone
Its been a long time since I have written on here. I have eventully accepted aving Parkinson but got 2 questions that thought maybe someone could help me as the only answer I get from docs is because of yourParkinson. I tend to sweat and get very hot its worse when the heaters are on or the weather is hot.

Does anyone ese suffer from this? Before I was always cold but now I enjoy the coldnes of the weather . To a point that my husband and kds complain its too cold. it use to be the other way round.I am on sinment 265, can it be from medicen. Any advice apperciated asa this last year has been hell for me till now. I am doing great apart from this and few other smalls things

pls if any advice i will be grateful
Hi everyone
Its been a long time since I have written on here. I have eventully accepted aving Parkinson but got 2 questions that thought maybe someone could help me as the only answer I get from docs is because of yourParkinson. I tend to sweat and get very hot its worse when the heaters are on or the weather is hot.

Does anyone ese suffer from this? Before I was always cold but now I enjoy the coldnes of the weather . To a point that my husband and kds complain its too cold. it use to be the other way round.I am on sinment 265, can it be from medicen. Any advice apperciated asa this last year has been hell for me till now. I am doing great apart from this and few other smalls things

pls if any advice i will be grateful
This Parky is costing me a small fortune. It started with taxis. Then the PD nures was less than impressed with the chairs in my living room ( too low and one a rocker ) so they were replaced. Also a new hall/stairway/landing carpet - I used to have wood & rugs which I admit was probably an accident waiting to happen. Then there's prescription charges. Looks like I shall have to pay for a cleaner. Iknow it's only money and I try to think positively, but I had other plans for my savings! eg a trip to Fiji
Sorry Nonameme,I am 55 & went through "the change" in my 30's. It wasn't bad & I certainly didn't get as hot as I do now. Took a bit of persuading to get my GP to do blood tests - he kept doing pregnancy tests
its me again . After having PD for 7 years , this year ws the worst as it was more visible and I have slowed down very much. Once I realized its a journey that i have to go through to understand and control and accept changes within myself, I asked my friends to give me time and not to judge me as would not be myself for a while( depression ,accptance, drug adjustment,anger, sleepness nights, moning).

At first it was great but did not last. Either they did not understand PD really means or were scared or they stop accepting me. They picked on more for reasons that were so babyish (I am no saint and have always said tha and accpeted ) my doctors oculd not beleive it when told them. Now have very few perment good friends left. But will always be wondering why the others had to be so horrible an mean. Its hard . It would always be on my mind and questions unswered in my eyes when we i look at them as we cross path in our everyday lifes. Were they always this cruel but I hadnot notice it? I got a wonderful family whose always catch me when mentally can not cope and push me on to better things .
since I qwas dagnosed 4 years ago I have done well and stayed positive but now I am at breaking point. The problem started 2 months ago when I saw one of my consultant's team. At the time I was on Staevo 4 sat, Madopar x 2 each night and pramipexole 3 x 3times a day. He decided that I could cut down on the number of pills and gave maq 1 slow release prempeole to be taken at night. After a short time I notice that I began to swing all over the place, not onlyt did it cause me to fel sickly but also disstressing for my family. I went to se the other half of the team (pariapetic?) and the consultant said I was to stop the pramapexole immeidaly. The long shot was that I was in such pain that I couldnt walk. He then said I was to start on 1 prem tablic 3 x day. Now I am back swingng and have very painfull legs. I am dueto see my main consultant again next week and I hope to God can sort it out...I dont want to go out or sit with others when I am like this....for two pins I would throw myself under a bus
I am sorry but I dont knmow who else to turn to