Duvet Covers

Having spent half the morning attempting to change a duvet cover I read in the Parkinson Magazine that it is possible to obtain covers which open on 3 sides. Does anyone know where I can get these from before I disappear forever into the depths of the duvet?

I know it is not only Pd's who would benefit but all those with any limited use of hands.
Hi keygirl

You can purchase the zipped duvet covers from this organisation:

All Zippped Up - go online to http://www.allzippedup.co.uk/

Good luck!

Luis
What a brilliant idea. I must tell the wife about these. She's always playing horlicks with the duvet.

Regards
Mick
Thank you Luis - I will certainly give them a try. Anything which makes life easier.
Hi Luis
What a mine of information you are. Where would we be without you. I will certainly be looking into the zipper type duvet cover.
Chunky
Hi everyone,I found this tip,turn the duvet cover inside out ,put both hands inside,grab top corners of duvet cover and duvet. Pull through.Use two pegs to hold if your grip is not very good.

Making yourself bed that has a decent vibe to it makes it a lot more alluring to get into. There is only something about getting yourself wrapped up with your blanket 100% cotton duvet cover that causes you to feel safer. On the virus winter mornings it can furnish you with a warm boundary that is regularly difficult to split yourself away from. It isn’t just in the room that they can be utilized, getting your spread down the stairs to cuddle up on the lounge chair while staring at the TV or a film is likewise very agreeable.

Advertising posts usually annoy me but this one did make me smile! Maybe it’s lost something in the translation…