Emergency Appeal - Getting through this together

Emergency Appeal - Getting through this, together.

Hello everyone, :wave:

We’re in a pandemic, and we know that Parkinson’s puts some people at increased risk of complication if they get coronavirus (COVID-19). Because of this, we also know that you have serious health concerns and questions – and these are changing every day. Right now, over a million people with Parkinson’s, family members, friends and carers in the UK need us more than ever which is why we’re here to help.

We’re launching an emergency appeal to rapidly adapt our support and ensure we reach everyone who needs us at this time. But we can’t do it alone - we need you to help us spread the word by sharing this appeal with other people who care about Parkinson’s and encourage them to DONATE NOW.

This is a tough time for everyone especially the Parkinson’s community. Help us stand with you through this crisis.

For more information on Getting through this, together: our emergency appeal, visit our website here: https://www.parkinsons.org.uk/donate

Add your comments and questions to this thread and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.

Take care for now,

Reah :slightly_smiling_face:

Forum Community Manager

With the government about to change the Stay a home massage to stay alert I work for the council I have changed my role in the way I work to working on my own I use public transport really worried about traveling to work now as bus could be packed again I work out side but over the weekend it was getting busy with people out side is Parkinson’s UK asking for the government for guidance for us in the we are in been stressed with this anyway but it like we are about to open really worried.

Hi @Billy31,

We understand your concerns.

We currently in place to review the updated government guidance across all nations and from there to update our messaging and website content as needed. We aim to do this by tomorrow and will update forum when this happens.

Best wishes,
Reah

Thanks