Esa stopped

I GETTING STRESSED WHICH MAKES SYMPTOMS WORSE...ATOS ASSESSMENT FAILED..LETTER IN POST STOPPING ESA...PHONED TO APPEAL..ESA WILL BE PAID DURING APPEAL.....LETTER IN POST SUSPENDING COUNCIL TAX BENEFIT .....PHONED THEM TO EXPLAIN AND WAS TOLD JUST BECAUSE DWP WILL PAY ESA DURING APPEAL IT DOES NOT MEAN THEY WILL DO THE SAME..RESULTING IN ME IN TEARS AGAIN GETTING STRESSED........THIS SUCKS!
So sorry Buzz don't know what to say. I was retired before diagnosis so have never been bothered by any of these incompetant silly so and sos. Are you in touch with a support worker from PUK who might help? Do you or did you ever belong to a union, because they might offer support.
This happened to me, ive got to have 2 hip replacement ops and 1 knee replacement delayed for a year due to having a heart stent fitted. I got a copy of the decision makers report sent with the letter saying I was fit for work, then asked for thr actual ATOS medical report. Then picked holes in both reports and sent them off with a letter from my Doctor. This happened in March/April and got the decision reversed BUT this did not happen till early October. Fight it, get help from your consultant, GP, Nurse but it takes along time to sort. You need to have evidence of worst case senario because the ATOS reports are so black and white and if like mine, it must have been a different person she saw not me.
Hi Buzzicles,
We're sorry to hear this has happened.

You might be aware that we've done a Q&A recently on ESA which you might find helpful: http://bit.ly/P7yyfQ

We also have a benefits adviser on the helpline who can offer advice and information on appealing your decision. You can reach him at:0808 800 0303

I hope it helps.

Ezinda
hi buzzles sorry you teary,big hugs to you:smile:some times these benifits people dunna relize the effects it can have upon some people,i hope all gets sorted out soon for you,and your less stressful xxx:smile:
was on site a 2 weeks ago s told wesnday i was ok and will get my bens as befor i woud say if you thinf u are right don t give up becasue if u do then they have won so keep fighting for your rights thank yous all