Evidence for appealing ESA decision

Hiya,
need some advice please, I am appealing the decision to put me in the work related group as opposed to the support group and I need to make a 'diary' of how my P.D. problems affect me on a day to day basis.
Has anyone any experience of doing this? I don't honestly know where to start, what sort of things do they want to know? things like how I feel when I havent slept for 48 hours? or how I can wake up screaming with the night terrors when I do sleep? Mind boggling
any help or advice would be much appreciated
thanx
Angel
Hi angel,
Sorry to hear that this has happened. We hear from our members that this can be a stressful process.

We recently had a Q&A session with an expert on ESA where he offers advice on appealing ESA decisions. This might help and you can find it here: http://bit.ly/P7yyfQ

You can also call our benefits adviser, Stephen on the helpline at 0808 800 0303.

I hope it helps.

Ezinda
Hi
I haven't been on the forum for quite some time, so please accept my apologies.

I have just been through the whole appeal process, had my hearing last Friday 9th November, & won the case. HM Courts & Tribunals Service has informed DWP I am entitled to ESA within the Support Component.

Julie
Ok thankyou for that
Take care
Angel
Well done Julie hhappy to hear that. Did you too need to make a diary?
Angel x
Keep copies of all letters from DWP, letters / medical records from GP, PD nurse etc. it all amounts as evidence
Didn't keep a diary, but I sent DWP a couple of complaint letters as over a period of time they contradict themselves, loose paperwork etc. make sure any correspondence you send is sent recorded delivery (you can prove they received it). They lost a lot of my files.

Get your PD nurse to write a letter & you will most definately need the help of your information support worker
Thankyou so much Julie
much appreciated
Angel x