Excessive Sweating

Hi Everyone,

Can anyone help me with some advice for my mum. She has PD and have been sweating alot recently. 20/30 times per day. Its so bad she is drenched so often. I have heard some people take Botox but I wouldn’t know where to start. Your advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Ey2021,
We found some helpful information on controlling excessive sweating on our website here that you may want to have a look at. You’re likely to hear some suggestions from our community as well, as they are able to, but we wanted to point you to the great wealth of info on our website, as well as our free and confidential helpline at 0808 800 0303. You don’t have to be a Person with Parkinson’s to call, and your questions needn’t be medical. The staff are incredibly knowledgeable and anything they don’t know they can find out.
Best wishes to you and your Mum,
Jason
Mod Team

1 Like

Go to your gp they have a lot of lotions, you will have to try these first, then they will refer you to dermatology this is where you go to see if botox injections are suitable I have them under arm pits every six months absolute god sent.Good luck