Explaining how you feel

:joy: the toe thing, I had no idea that was PD, just thought it was me. Well you learn something every day

So the toe thing. That’s HUBBY me and WILDROVER,
and we all thought “it’s just me”
Must be PD
xx

On a serious note with the toe thing, i have had problems with my right foot for a few years believed to be a metatarsal problem. My last consultation the dr has referred me for an mri on my foot believing it to be a tendon problem. It has had a big impact on my life as i used to be a keen fell walker and this has caused me a considerable amount of discomfort stopping me hill walking.

Thinking now its PD and there is nothing i can do about it :disappointed: another bloody parkinsons gift !!

1 Like

And me …

Put my name down too
By the way H, these feet are not mine either!!

Like wading through waist-high sea water whilst trying to keep up with others who are on dry land … then an undercurrent comes along.

Wow Lily that’s a good description.

Don’t think words can even describe how I felt when I got up this morning. The worse I have felt so far on this PD journey. I could barely move my arms and legs when I got up this morning.

I am moving home in a few weeks I am so worried I am going to feel like this and unable to do anything. Thing is sometimes I get up and feel fine then it slaps you in the face again.

Sorry feeling very sorry for myself this morning.

1 Like

I was diagnosed 7;years ago sometimes I’m ad tight ad rain sometimes I feel I have just drank six bottles of wine especially !first thing in the morning

The toe and foot thing … watch a bird clinging on to a branch in the wind, its foot curled round and hanging on, that’s me at the bus stop.