Facial muscles

Hello Well it seems half my face decided to go on strike Saturday night ! I had half a smile and sounded like I was drunk. I hadn't touched a drop! Started with a tingling in my shoulder and spread up my face. . didnt like it too much! Luckily seeing my neuro next week . . . Will have to pound it out at the gym and see what happens as although my feeling has come back along with my speech my smile hasn't fully recovered .. . Any thoughts or suggestions????!!!!! Thanks Godrevy xx

perhaps you should see your gp  soon as you can just in case its not pd related.

Thanks Turnip but saw my neuro today def PD had new meds added to the mix now got to start mirapex. . So we'll see if that helps along side my sinemet. Thanks for your concern. Godrevy

Hi, Godrevy --

I've had the lopsided smile effect temporarily a few times.  But Mirapex has worked wonders for me, so I hope it will do the same for you!  I'm taking a heavy dose of it now, building gradually over the years, along with small doses of Azilect and Sinemet.

Good luck!