Falls and back pain

ive looked at possible causes for my symptoms and i keep coming back to PD, as the other alternative could be MND or MS.

just scary how fast things are getting bad.

1. 3 months ago i was fine. in april i was working 12 hour days a support worker working with adults with learning disabilities, deaf/blind and physical dissabilities which ive done for the past 10 years, and now i cant stand for more than 5 minutes without gettting tired and my legs shaking.

2. 3 months ago my handwriting was normal now its a quarter of the size and scrawly where i shake and i cant even read some of what i have written. i had to get the wife to write a shopping list out again becouse she couldnt read what id put.

3. this constant feeling of tiredness. i have to have a break even sweeping the floor at home. 4 months ago i was working full time as a support worker for adults with learning dissabilities and on my feet for 13hrs a day now i cant stand still for more than a few minutes without my legs turning to jelly, shacking, shacking in my hips and legs and feeling as though my legs are about to give way.

4. most concerning though is that 3 days ago i fell while walking through the back door and then yesterday i fell out of the bath trying get out and again in the kitchen the next day. no real damage but scary.

5. i also have neck pain when turning my neck and when i wake up in the morning i have chronic lower back pain and find it hard to turn ove but it goes during the day and i dont get it until the next morning.
    my wife has said for several months now my legs twitch and jerk when im sleeping. this could be causing the lower back pain.

keep up the good work everyone.
this is an amazing forum.

1 Like

Hi @amanite1972 , :wave:t5:

I’m really pleased that you find this forum helpful! :blush:

It’s good that you’ve kept a record of all your symptoms, this is very helpful information to share with your GP and they can take the necessary steps to get some answers.

We have more information on this process via our website here: Do I have Parkinson's? | Parkinson's UK

If you need further support on this, please feel free to contact our helpline on 0808 800 0303.

Best wishes,
Reah