Father and daughter continued

Today we lost our dad. The most loving, caring man. Not sure what to say except I’ll miss him so much but no more pain and indignity dad. I love you forever. xx

1 Like

Floss 1
So sorry to read your sad news. I am sending you a virtual hug, you are in my thoughts.
Minky

Hello Floss1
Heartbreaking news. Your post on the forum generated several 'Dad and Daughter ’ stories, I’m sure they will all be, as I am, very sad at your news today. His passing is undoubtedly leaving you and your family with a heavy heart. I hope in time you will be able to take some comfort in all the wonderful memories created together but for now, today, just know you are in our thoughts.
Tot

Hi @Floss1, :wave:t4:

I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your father, our thoughts are with you and your family during what must be a devastating time. We understand that grief can make you experience a range of emotions and whilst you may have friends and family that you can talk to, you may need more support as you navigate these feelings.

You may like to consider contacting your Parkinson’s nurse or GP who can put you in touch with a local organisation that can offer you more support. For information on this along with a list of useful contacts; please visit our website here.

Please take care and take full advantage of the kind and supportive community here on the forum. :blue_heart:

Best wishes,
Reah