Feeling vulnerable in your own home

there are different options to helping you if you feel vulnerable in your home.if your home is private,and you would like to stay in your own home there is improvement agengies to help to improve your home so you feel free ,safe and secure in your home.coucil tenants you can contact your housing association,and they will make an appointment to come and see you to see wot they can do about the situation.people over 55 if you wont to live independely you could have sheltered housing.sheltered housing is when you have a communal garden,patio,lots of crafts,bingo etc.if your not independent you can have 24 hour surport this is called extra care.