Feelings

Hi Janine. You have been so kind to me I'm sorry to hear that you havn't been well at all and nice to have you back.
I couldn't use my PC yest eve(weather conditions I suspect) so didn't see your post.
My hus is very poorly at moment after incident on thurs in the extreme weather. Our trampoline escaped its moorings and flew towards the kitchen window. It's a big one and had it not been wrapped round two other things would have crashed through the window at horrific speed where hus and I where standing.
Problem was it then had to be lashed down because it would have lifted up and may have done exactly the same thing.
Hus and lovely hrdrssr friend lashed it to a small picket fence, but we knew that wouldn't hold for long and friend had to go.
Eventually instead of having his aft nap, hubby went out and dismantled the bent and twisted thing as best he could with wonky fingers and barely able to stand in the wind, falling several times. I watched anxiously but couldn't go out because cant breathe properly at moment and my fingers worse than his. It took hours as you can imagine. By then nobody could get out to help us re fallen trees and branches.
When released the bouncing ring took off in another direction which was actually helpful because it wedged between two trees. Hubby somehow managed to tie it but the toll it has taken on him is very bad.
His speech has been poor at best lately, struggles to say what he wants and is slurred. Today I'm struggling to understand him, he's stumbling everywhere and he looks terrible. I'm feeling useless and inadequate.
Take care yourself
will be looking out for your posts
Janine & JC, hugs and prayers.
trouble is, who wants to read a post starting with BAD MOOOD? Also given the way things are for me at present mine should start G*D*MN AWFUL MOOD
Sometimes another bundle of sticks on the back of a donkey whose knees are already buckling and whose back is already creaking, is just the last straw.

Perhaps he'd rather just stand in the shade and munch the daisies.
Hi Tootie
are you okay tonight ?i just dont understand your post ,could be tirdness on my part but am at a lost :neutral_face:.i opened up alittle bit more on here today than i normally would but eh its a chance you take with this b....y emotional rollercoaster of pd.
i must think alittle more before i post and consider that other pwp do have their own feelings to contend with.my opligizes to all.
Tootie have a good day and chat soon.:smile:
HI there Janine.

Just me trying to be all poetic and failing dismally:confused: I'm such a
donkey!:confused: Just ignore me and I'll go away.
It is my experience that when people ignore me I become more demanding. Correct me if I am wrong Tootsie but are you in Oz? i understood your donkey story - like the straw that broke the camels back?
Hi AB.

EXCUSE ME!:imp: Its NZ, actually! (:laughing:)

Yes,the donkey reference was supposed to indicate the fact that alhtough I understand utterly and relate to completely Janine and all the other posters on this thread I was unable to take their problems on board as I'm not coping all that well myself at the moment. In fact i just want to ignore the whole damned thing and hope it will just go away:exclamation:

See ya later,
Toots.

Peace and love, eveyone.
My spelling ain't too crash hot either. Sorry:cry:
So sorry to accuse you of being an Aussie. (of course v nice people. This non-offending malarchy is hard work) North or South Island?
I am also not coping well at present & selfishly I want somebody to sit up & taake notice. It is said that a trouble shared is a trouble halved. I would like to offload mine
malarkey
Hello Tootie.
please can i p.m you.
need to explain:smile:
Janine Jeanine Annebernadette and Tootsie.

I feel very humble. What have I got to complain about? You are all suffering so much. It all tumbles out when you're really down. That's normal folks. We shouldn't apologise; we're all here for one another.
Oh Lordy! What have I done?

Now everyone has their feathers ruffled! (Yep, we're over the donkey, we've moved on to chooks now.):grin:

I didn't mean to suggest that it was against the rules to vent now and then. It a necessity to express the way you are feeling and who better to call out to in a time of great need than those who understand best? So if you need a hand to hold, a listening ear or someone to yell at, here we all are. No need to apologise, feel humble,or explain. Its all a part of this journey we're on.

So come on, lets take a big breath, step forward give it another try. OK?

As for me, its 11.32 pm down here so its time for this old biddy to tuck her head under her wing and doze off.

G'night all!

Toots.
Whereabouts r u exactly, Toots?
To Tootsie
Something has escaped me - where do the 'chooks' come in to it?

To Annebernadette
Please p/m & offload onto me. I have very broad shoulders.

x to all

PS. Out till eve!
Janine: No explanation necessary and certainly no apology required. Thank you for starting this thread. It enabled a great deal of valuable discussion. I hope things are brighter in your world now. :grin:

Ray and Annebernadette: North Island, of course! (Otherwise known as "The Mainland, , but don't tell the southerners!) A smallish seaside town on the Coromandel Peninsula. Retired here a few months ago from a city an hours drive inland. Very friendly, quiet town with a laidback lifestyle. Can't be bad, Huh?:grin:

Annebernadette: We never worry about offending the Aussies ( and vice versa!):grin:

Cheers!

Toots.
jenniferchristine: Chooks/ ruffled feathers??? Don't worry, its just my strange Kiwi sense of humour. No one else understands me either. I even have trouble myself sometimes.

Now I really must get some sleep or I'll fall off my perch!

Cluck!

Toots.
Tootsie

thanks tootsie. Finally it sinks in.

Have a good night
It is so kind of you JC to offer a shoulder to cry on. I was sorely tempted, but there are things I need to figure out for myself. I don't know why I am in such a bad mood I am known to be a bit of a pussy cat & this ill temper is distressing. Also, for somee reason i am finding it hard to express myself - words escape me. I have just asked O/h to press the knob thing on the white machine ie switch the kettle on!