Feelings

I NEVER swear
annebernadette,
please don,t be too hard on yourself,things will work out in time.
deleted words Kitty & button!
thanks Janine
i wish i can give everybody a hug and take everyones pain away but i can,t and that saddens me!!but thats just me
see you all tomorrow ,goodnight all.
Annebernadette

Don't beat yourself up. You have a double edged sword to contend with. I'ts not surprising you're bad tempered and I really mean it when I say p/m me. The not finding words thing frustrates me too. I'm always posting stuff on here then thinking, oh no, that wasn't right!
You are so helpful kind and supportive, in every way, to people on the forum we couldn't do without you.

Hope today is better

x JC
Janine

That was such a lovely thing to say.

Be well today

x JC
Hi to all
this is how i feel!!

im stuck between two sides
strength and weakness go to battle
feelings and emotions go hand in hand
like seasons year after year

its hard to break apart
when one over comes the other

when we,re faced with problems we all have to make decisions even a decision in its self is hard.and it,s not always easy.it can take courage and spirit and we,re not sure how things will turn out.
there is always help out there so take a deep breath and someone will be there.
minehave bin shatterd
Poor you Ali. :rolling_eyes:

Hubby's not good today. Trip to hosp yest wore him out. Say's he thinks someone's given him botox to the lips when he wasn't looking. Look like Leslie Ash's past mishap today.

What the heck? Anyone relate to that?

x JC
Hello JC. There was a humorous postsome time ago by a member who was prescribed botox for her non-co-operative toes! Am trying to track it down & will let you know
Thanks A/b. Look forward to that. Have had horrible day myself. Sinuses so blocked can hardly lift head up and very dizzy. Saw GP. He said that the ENT meds no longer operate. Give steroids in various guises. Funny that. I've been on same for years and it's getting much worse!
Should say medics!!

Boy am I out of it today?
Botox for toes - see Health & Wellbeing page 8 Shoes thread.Post by geminipat 25 Jun 2010
so sorry about your sinus problem JC, Sounds most unpleasant. Suprised to hear that ENT no longer drain them (I think they used to do something of the sort)
I will take a look thanx.

Already had polyps removed from nasal passages once. Everyone who'd had it done before scared me to death with their horrible tales of post op woes. I was fine, except for two black eyes. Par for the course apparently.
Now they don't remove them according to GP. What a nightmare. Cant taste, sight affected, head (more) woolly, mask of steel across bridge of nose and across eyes. Don't operate no more - how cruel?
Bet they would in France.
Seen geminipat's post- hilarious. Actually I have botox treatment (not cosmetic) I wont tell you what for, far too depressing. It paralyses over active muscles but I cant see quite what it does for toes!
Hi all.[u] WARNING![/u] Am about to be truthful, mindful of advice from Lorna.

Been feeling very rocky since took hus for his neuro apt on Tuesday morn. I've been making light of it since but feel uncomfortable and must get stuff off chest.

First of all, I was in a state with my breathing.
We arrived at the hosp - I parked at the lower end of same and we walked slowly for my benefit to the usual dept, only to find that the clinic had been moved to outpatients. Dare'nt go back out into cold as walk had already caused me to wheeze and gasp so took circuitous route within hosp. At times I felt I might pass out but could'nt tell hus that.

Finally at destination,clinic was full to bursting. Hus immediately began sweating and fidgeting re his claustrophobia. Apt was delayed 45 mins during which time I had to keep up a distracting dialogue for hubby's sake. Had they kept us one minute more he would have got up and walked out!

Already worn out, then found I could'nt think straight at all and was more than unusually silent which neuro found odd to say least. He asked innumerable questions which hus could'nt answer. Had been in constant contact with P/s nurse who was also present, by email giving her clear details of other apts hus had been to; names of drugs supplied and effects etc. Neuro asked for all details and she just sat looking sheepish. My memory is awful re HI probs so I could'nt answer either.

Despair on my part was by then setting in. Neuro for once was nice and even smiled. At last I got my most important question out. Has hus got Lewy Bodies. Answer yes! Oh god! Oh no!

Next distressing bit! Sinemet CR working so well in morning neuro suggested an extra one for the aft. So pleased, big smiles all round. Then someone, don't recall who, mentioned the hallucinations. Immediately neuro said no to further dose, cos it's the S CR that causes them. He said hus must go back to psychiatrist for further tests, to go back onto anti Alzheimers drug to combat hallucinations and other symptoms before he will increase dose. That drug made him so ill and so off the planet there is no way on earth he will take it!
Neuro also made it clear to me, that although the images dont bother hus at moment (and they're horrible eg. sees soldiers bearing bayonets peering out of bushes or running alongside him) one day he'll act upon them and I might be in danger.

The single most awful thing about all of the above is that tho' hus has the LB symptoms they are at present mild and he is for most of the time very aware.

Since, he's been withdrawn anxious and a bit distant. I tackled him about it this aft knowing full well what he was thinking. He's now scared stiff of what he might do to me and when.
I told him we have to put those thoughts aside and live for today but I cant tell you how vulnerable I feel right now.:disappointed:
Oh my dear Jc, I cannot begin to know how you are feeling. I have attempted this reply several times This one will get posted
I know precious little about LB, But my understanding is that PD with LB is treated differently from Alzheimers with LB. Could this be what the neuros are trying to figure out?
I hope that I am not causing you even more distress
Take all the help you can get - if it not offered ask for it
And keep in touch - if it helps
A/b Your message made me cry, but in a good way. Thank you for being there.
:laughing: JC
hello JennChr.....so sorry to read your posts about husband's med. problems. I dont know how you feel....my situation is mostly tremors & muscle spasms so far...but I will light a candle for the two of you....and say some prayers. We care.....:smile:hugs...nonnameme'.
Thank you nnme. That means a lot.
:laughing:
JC