Fire

:cry::disappointed:
Just a quick one as I have a big clean up, my workshop , model engineering and assembly hangar/garage for my MISS MOBILITY plus my new wheel chair, also housing
my wifes new BEKO tumble drier, this device caught fire yesterday and my workshop was gutted, at a rough estimate I have lost £4000 s worth of equipment the models I had stored are impossible to replace as I have lost the very high level of skill
needed to build them to the standards I set myself, near enough is not good enough , so if you my friends have a BEKO TUMBLE DRYER IN YOUR HOME GET IT CHECKED OUT OR YOUR HOME MAY BE AT RISK:cry:FIRE
fedex
Oh Fedex I am so sorry to hear your news, not a good start to the New Year!! Such a shame, at least nobody was hurt but to loose a life's work must be devastating, I will be thinking of you.

glenchass
Hi Fedex
Very sorry to read of your calamity. I do hope that now the shock of it all is starting to wear off. It must be heartbreaking to see your life's work ruined beyond repair. I have a faint recollection of reading about similiar fires with machines of this make. Hope all goes well with you
best wishes
Chunky
That is dreadful, to lose your precious work. So sorry x x
Hi Fed, You must be so devastated. I am so sorry to hear bout your loss of all your work. BA x
:frowning:
I am not as affected as I thought I would be, im upset of course, but having lost
three good friends in two weeks tends to concentrate the mind. There is a shop
near my home, a model shop where I have been doing business for 39 years, the owner of this emporium of delight for enthusiastic modelers, when he saw me he
burst into tears, and I had to console him,we went to school together and was
always a bit emotional , mind you when I plucked up enough courage to have a proper dig about this morning I found it,well it was not good ,I would like to thank you all for your kindness I hope that 2013 does not intend to continue in this seam of sadness and all of us have a year.
Kindest Regards fed
Hi Fed,I know it is really hard to take on board, but these things happen. I don't know what else I can say, except if there is anything I can do to help, (I admit at school art was never my best subject!) But I mean it , if there is anything I can do to help, you are a friend, and friends help each other. All you have to do is ask , and I promise you , I will do my best to help in whatever way I can. BA x
:smile:
Blue Angel I have sent you a message which is the same actions I carry out if a
friend passes away. I requires little effort but means so much
Hi Fedex

Just read your post of 9 Jan 2013 about the fire in your workshop. It gave me a real sense of loss for you ! What a shame ! I am knew to the forum so don't yet know very many of you. I too have heard Beko has a bad reputation for their appliances catching fire. I remember reading about their fridge/freezers causing a lot of house fires. Hope you get it all sorted out very soon.