Fluttering windpipe

Hello,

I'm developing an unpredictable 'flutter' in the middle of my chest. It's been happening for a couple of months. It feels strong enough to be unsettling, but it's not my heart, that's been checked. It's not indigestion either - it doesn't seem to be related to eating at all. It's like a distinct 'rippling' feeling. It's not deep enough to be my heart, it feels much more like it's half-way up my windpipe. 

It doesn't seem to be any particular time of day or activity, and doesn't seem to have any warning signs.

I don't know if it's Parkinson's related, but I've been diagnosed for four years and I have plenty of other symptoms, so I thought I would ask if anyone else has anything similar.

Many thanks. 

I haven't had it but it sounds like internal tremor wjhich up tp 40% of PWP's get. 

adjustment of meds.not much help but a mild  tranquilliser can help.

More frequent in those with other sensory symptoms - aching, burning tingling.  Info. from my  Daily Telegraph Guide to Parkinsons

Thank you.

I didn't know about 'internal' tremor, but I found this reference which supports the figures you quote: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8771060.

There's also a line in there about it being related to anxiety in 64% of patients in the study, which makes me wonder if mine is too. I think it may be a warning that I'm feeling a bit overloaded. I'll monitor myself and see.

Thanks again.