For mike

coolTHIS WAS ME AT THE START OF MY LONG POST TO YOU MIKE, AND THIS IS ME NOWangry I TRIED  TO INFORM YOU OF I APPRECIATE YOUR CONCERN AND ALSO OTHER USEFULL INFO, PRESSED POST ,,,,,,,,,,,F,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,NGGONE SO I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP  FED

angelcool

Hello Mike,this is my wife and I , i WAS VERY ANGRY AS YET ANOTHER carefull thought out post went who knows where, I am in a less explosive frame of mind now, in fact I went to bed, and went into another dreamless sleep,and my Lady has insisted I appologise not only to yourself but all who are part of this Forum, she scolds me if I behave in a manner unbecoming, so I here'by appologise for my childish behaviour  didn't intend it to be a long post but you know what I am like when I think something needs to be said, anyway I am not falling into that trap again , the main reason my friend for posting you a post,was to thank you for your support and encouragement, two things have occured both are firsts for me and very worrying, when I awoke this morning, well I wasnt awake, I was dreaming I was awake, I had slept well and decided to go down and make beloved a nice cup of rosey,I felt quite well for a change and so I descended the stairs on foot as my stairlift can be noisey, I was in my dressing gown and my JIMMIES I walked past our dog curled up on the cooch,and Toby our very large tomcat, opening the Bifold doors I walked through our newly built kitchen diner and as it was a lovely sunny morning here in deepest Northumberland I walked straight out into the garden, the new double doors were pinned back and I thought bl???y hell I must have left them open all night , the thought of what could have happened,, so I was sitting outside, minus 2 on the thermometer on the side of the summer house, now Mike you are well travelled, so you may have heard of  the famous Ukrainian Photographer and Polar Explorer, Friezeya Knutsov, well it was the bitter cold that brought  me back into wakened mode,the new extension had dissapeared, and we dont have a cat or dog I would love both, but she who must be obeyed will not allow it, now Mike I did all this at 7.05am this morning while in a very deep sleep, not good eh, also and this already has upset my Lady, I am calling her in my Ex wifes name ,I try and try, and I now must think very carefully before I call out to her,these two incidents have never occured in my whole life Mike, I have never sleepwalked, and I love and cherish my    mini female T.REX, she could in her anger eat me I feel,,,wait a moment that may be quite pleasant, ahh the memories the Cabergoline driven experiments we?????????????oh dont want to go there mate  , very very naughty "nudge nudge wink wink, does she go, nudge nudge,wink does she do videos, eh eh  your wife does she, sleep with you, nudge nudge eh  does she, does she"   fear not old friend,its my Lady I am referring to and I am sneaking into my posts kwestshuns, which if you get right I will award points, I am totaling up thes points and they will be added to the  scores amassed in my quizzzzzzes.. Well my friend I fully intended this to be a short communication but as usual I feel the need to go to the far end of a F??T AND BACK AGAIN  so here goes, 5 4 3 2 1 POST

Hi Fed,

Thanks for your post, but you certainly didn't need to apologise, either to me, or to Forum members ?

Fed my forum friend, this cruel disease affects people in many different ways, & not always in the same way from day to day, and the sort of strong medication we take can sometimes do funny things to us also.

I think most of us on here acknowledge this, & understand that sometimes people's posts are based on how they feel at any one particular time, and yet their next post may be completely different, even at odds with the first one, because of Parkie & or the medication.

So my friend, you just keep posting in your own particular way, and your friends will respond accordingly, & tell your good lady that your unique, as are your threads & posts - and that's a plus point in your favour.

Nil Desperandum Fed - keep up the good work, I for one look forward to interpreting your posts- better than a crossword sometimes?

Best regards, and get yourself some thermal undies in case you end up in the garden again.

Mike.

smiley

Thanks for your concern Mike I have had a much improved day today running at 95% I recently had  the anti prostate implant, that can affect me, I think it clashes with the Ddpa, so business as usual my friend.

Keep your  head down mate Kyloe's taking no prisoners.

Fed