Would you like to attend a free education event?
AWARE for All Clinical Research Education Day is a free program that aims to educate and empower the public in making informed decisions about clinical research participation.
This free clinical research education event will include:
• informational exhibits that feature community organisations and research centres
• local physicians and patient speakers
• a reception to honour clinical research participants
• free health checks and food
• Simon Denegri, NIHR National Director for Patients and the Public and Chair of INVOLVE, will be providing the keynote address
Where: Camden Centre, Euston Road, London, WC1H 9JE
When: 7th March 2016 5pm-8pm
You can find out more about this event here: http://www.ciscrp.org/programs-events/events/aware-london-uk/
Download a flyer for this event (381KB)