Freedom of Speech

Well said, Ali. Crazy is right.
As far as the logo was concerned, we were basically being asked to trust the leadership in its judgement.
After this latest round of Stalinism, I would say i dont trust their judgement one bit.
This is not a private company,fellows, "It`ll be ok when the shares go up".
Our shares dont go up.
Our shares only go down.
iluv coming on this forum keeps me goin in a mornin ,but no i feel like poop:disappointed:i just dunna no wot to put no more ,me head all over the place with it all,i dunna no if im doin rite or rong no more ,it so confusin wots goin on ,am i gonna be next :disappointed:
Is it really surprising that so many posts have been removed and contributors suspended? This is really the wrong place for such discussions - what is needed is an independent forum with a NEUTRAL moderator who's only concern should be seeing FAIR play!

Peter.
The forum is intended as supportive space where people affected by Parkinson’s can share experiences and tips about living with the condition. It is not designed for detailed discussions about the strategy of the Parkinson’s disease Society.

If you would like to make comments or suggestions about these issues or any other matters, these can be emailed to feedback @ parkinsons.org.uk. You are also welcome to join the interactive discussion on the new strategy that will take place on Wednesday. You need to register in advance for this so that login details for the website and the conference call number can be sent to you. To register go to http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/default.aspx?page=10777

There are basic guidelines that help to keep the forum safe and welcoming. We ask people to ensure that all messages remain civil, tasteful and relevant and maintain respect for all others on the forum. This includes the PDS staff and the forum moderators. You can view the full terms and conditions at http://www.parkinsons.org.uk/forum_policy.aspx

The moderation team will remove or edit any posts that breach these conditions. If any forum user repeatedly breaks these guidelines then the moderators are left with no alternative but to block access to the forum. This is not a decision that is taken lightly but where there are repeated infringements of the guidelines, we may need to take this step.