Fresh orange juice

Hello there,
Just thought id share a helpful hint with you my new friends, works a treat for me hopefully it will for many others. I started drinking fresh orange juice lately , a glass full morning, afternoon and night every day, and i found my shuffling when walking was practically gone, my walking was alot easier and movement in general, especially in mornings when first waking up alot better, when i stop taking the orange juice after 24 hours my shuffling gate returned. So i keep a regular stock of fresh orange juice at all times, ive also tried grapes, raspberries, and strawberries with my breakfast adding to my six a day rush lol topping up my vitamin intake seems to help alot,hope this helps others as it as me
thanks, be well & be safe
hugh aka welshbearuk

p.s. please let me know if this has helped
Hi Hugh,

I've not noticed any adverse or favourable reactions. I suppose we're all individual and, for sure, I know that PD drugs affect different people differently.

One thing which I would like to mention, though, is that citrus fruits, tomatoes and strawberries have been found to aggravate arthritis, both rheumatoid and osteo.

Luck of the draw!!

Thanks for the information, that's what we're all here for.