Gettin motivated in a mornin

i dunna no about u lot but getting me butt into 1st gear in a mornin is startin to take its toll,:laughing:i used to be up at 6 for me meds and straight on lappy to do early brekies in the cafe:smile:but now i gettin lazy ,me meds are 7 now then it lappy time ,but then showers gettin dressed and chores are goin pear shapped ,and if i have to go out ,god it a nitemare me head all in a tiss ,tryin to go fast but it ant workin:laughing:
Hi Ali
like you I struggle to get ready in the morning, but find if I try to hurry I'm worse so I try to just take my time & not rush. It doesn't always work but helps a lot of the time. Keep smiling it makes people wonder what you've been up to.
Sheila.
I too a slow in the morning, try not to have early appointment. My husband encourage s me to leave enough time to get ready, but i still end up rushing as at least one little thing will take a bit longer.
:cry:

An older couple is lying in bed one morning having just awakened. He takes her hand and she responds "Don't touch me!"
"Why not?" he asks.
She answers back, "Because I'm dead"
The husband says" What are you talking about? We are lying in bed together talking to each other"
She says "No, I'm definitely dead"
He insists" You're not dead. What in the world makes you think you're dead?"
"Because I woke up this morning and nothing hurts!"

This just about sums up waking up in the morning for me. What should move doesn't and what does move hurts!!:cry:I take my first Sinemet tabs at 7 am and then I stay in bed and doze until 8am. I never plan to do much before 10.30 am so that I have time to engage my body and mind and get ready for the day.:grin: